Thursday, February 08, 2007
TT # 27
|After having had low temperatures here all week, I decided to make me feel a little warmer coming up with this Thursday Thirteen. So ... here are Thirteen Places That I Wouldn't Mind Teleporting to Right at This Instance1. Hawaii ... I get insanely jealous when I look at Local Girl's blog and see all the beautiful scenery, knowing that she isn't freezing her tootsies off when she walks out the door every day. 2. Asheville, NC. I watched a National Open House show on HGTV the other day, and they said that Asheville has an average of 212 sunny days a year, and only 12.5 snow days. Ahhh... the life.|
3. London, England because really, they are probably having only 30 degree weather right now. I would just love to go to London right now just because...
4. Houston. It is 63 there right now. It is 1 here. 1. One. ONE!
5. San Diego. Not only would I get to visit a great online friend, but I could bask in their 64 degree weather today. And SUN! 6. Miami and not of Ohio. Those poor people are going to have 79 degree weather today. Poor saps.
7. Seattle. Sure, there's rain forecasted for today. But that isn't snow.
8. Portland, OR. I have always wanted to visit this area, and those 50 degree temps look pretty inviting.
9. Mamacita Tina's Suburb of Phoenix: she said they were in the 70s this week AND she went on a picnic. But she also pleaded that we don't hate her. Ok... I don't hate you ... too much. Of course, just kidding. Your my BSG buddy, man!
11. ChristieO's Tampa ... the poor thing is freezing down there.... but then, I wouldn't trade her when it comes to hurricane season.
11. Las Vegas seems to be a recurring theme here. I don't think I would mind being there right now. I've never been ... Sue is going on March 15... will she come home with a wedding band on that finger?
12-13 ... You tell me if you live somewhere where it is more than one degree, and I will add you here. Sue, sorry ... I KNOW you won't be able to add your location!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
The picture of the Grammy bite
Hello to Sparks and Butterflies
You know what?
Note to self
Do you think I should be worried?
The Big Game
Could I please have the defintion of the word?
Friday Feast # 1
here are those puppets
Oh yeah... one more thing...