Thursday, February 08, 2007

TT # 27


After having had low temperatures here all week, I decided to make me feel a little warmer coming up with this Thursday Thirteen.
So ... here are
Thirteen Places That I Wouldn't Mind Teleporting to Right at This Instance
1. Hawaii ... I get insanely jealous when I look at Local Girl's blog and see all the beautiful scenery, knowing that she isn't freezing her tootsies off when she walks out the door every day.

2. Asheville, NC. I watched a National Open House show on HGTV the other day, and they said that Asheville has an average of 212 sunny days a year, and only 12.5 snow days. Ahhh... the life.

3. London, England because really, they are probably having only 30 degree weather right now. I would just love to go to London right now just because...

4. Houston. It is 63 there right now. It is 1 here. 1. One. ONE!

5. San Diego. Not only would I get to visit a great online friend, but I could bask in their 64 degree weather today. And SUN!

6. Miami and not of Ohio. Those poor people are going to have 79 degree weather today. Poor saps.

7. Seattle. Sure, there's rain forecasted for today. But that isn't snow.

8. Portland, OR. I have always wanted to visit this area, and those 50 degree temps look pretty inviting.

9. Mamacita Tina's Suburb of Phoenix: she said they were in the 70s this week AND she went on a picnic. But she also pleaded that we don't hate her. Ok... I don't hate you ... too much. Of course, just kidding. Your my BSG buddy, man!

11. ChristieO's Tampa ... the poor thing is freezing down there.... but then, I wouldn't trade her when it comes to hurricane season.

11. Las Vegas seems to be a recurring theme here. I don't think I would mind being there right now. I've never been ... Sue is going on March 15... will she come home with a wedding band on that finger?

12-13 ... You tell me if you live somewhere where it is more than one degree, and I will add you here. Sue, sorry ... I KNOW you won't be able to add your location!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I can't stand the cold. I'm in a Phoenix, AZ suburb, and we're averaging high 70's. Lovin' it! Went on a picnic this week (don't hate me).

7:16 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Well, Virginia is a bit over 1 degree, but not by much. I'm sooooo done with winter.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anywhere but here woman..
Las Vegas baby, that's where I would pick or San Francisco..

7:28 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Carmen, you and me both!

Robin ... tell me about it. Las Vegas would be a good one.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mer-
go to my site and click on the calendar of posts..check out what it links to!
what the?

8:33 AM  
Blogger Christie O. said...

i'm in tampa. i'm not sure what it is outside, but it's more than one. i'm sorry! you can kick me now!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, our current temperature is a whopping 5 degrees above zero! LOL!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wait, let me change that post. It is 5 degrees above here, at 9:45 a.m. However, it is 57 degrees in Las Vegas and it is only 6:45 a.m. there. I so cannot wait for March 15th.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Ummm.... Robin.... Yeah. Don't understand that one at all!!!!

Christie... you stinker. I was looking at Tampa weather this morning, too.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Hawaii...yes. And Seattle...yes, though they have received a little bit of snow this winter.

I've been to Seattle to visit a friend and I have a friend who grew up in Hawaii...sigh.

My 13 are up.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

I'm right there with you! Luckily it is not 1 right now, but it is snowing again. Every single week since the middle of December! I'm tired of it and sounds like you are too. I'm going to Vegas in March, hopefully that'll warm me up! Happy Thursday!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today it's in the mid 70s and I'm FREEZING!!! :-)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a NC gal and that info about Ashville is misleading. True, not that many snow days, but Ashville gets a lot of cold wind blowing down thru the Appalachian mountains. I'm about 1 1/2 hour drive away from there and it has been cold. Ok, probably warmer than 1, but in the teens. Great TT and happy Friday.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Janean said...

HOWDY! Stopped by to visit. Love your TT. I live about 50 miles from Portland, OR. The 50 degrees is great, but the rain kinds stinks. :D
Have a great week!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

The picture of the Grammy bite
Hello to Sparks and Butterflies
You know what?
Note to self
Do you think I should be worried?
The Big Game
Could I please have the defintion of the word?
Friday Feast # 1
here are those puppets
Oh yeah... one more thing...


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button