Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh .... the sexual depravity

Yes. I will probably be lowering myself on a lot of scales when I make this admission: I am a Nip/Tuck FREAK! I have not missed one episode of this show since it debuted a few years ago. Yes, there is sex. Yes, there is sex. And yes, there is sex.

But there are good stories. There are great characters. And there are some pretty good looking doctors on the show. I just finished watching the season premiere .. and OH MY GOODNESS.

Ok. Brooke Shields, Kathleen Turner, AND Larry Hagman. All in the same episode. It was like watching an episode of The Love Boat. The only person missing was Charo.

But the best part came when they showed the previews for the whole season. You see ... at the end of the first season, they had this nasty dude.

Specifically, this guy:

He played a man named Escobar. He was a mean dude. Mean, mean, mean. And that picture doesn't do the tattos on this man justice. He has them, and they totally make his character.

His name is Robert LaSardo. He did a brief stint on General Hospital a few months ago, playing Manny Ruiz. Well, it seems that Jason killed Manny by shoving him off the rooftop of General Hospital.

That was nice compared to what Sean and Christian did to Esocobar in the last show of season one.

But I won't say what it was, because my friend, Robin, is still watching Season One, and I don't want to spoil anything for her.

But I swore this man would be back.

And guess what?

He is. And I can't wait.

So, call me a freak. Call me a tv geek. But just don't call me at 10 pm on Tuesday nights, 'cause I won't be answering ANYone's calls. And I even gave up watching Mike Rowe's outtakes on Dirty Jobs!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up! SHut UP! Don't say another word! We are almost done with season one and season two is on deck...I forgot we HAD purchased that in anticipation....
That guy may be mean, but he's hot mean :)
Thanks for all your help today my friend..you are always there for me when I need ya!
Got to get this party started...

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about Nip/Tuck. Damn! And last night's Dirty Jobs kinda sucked. I'm so not into that military stuff, so everytime they went to that, I flipped to something else. What was my something else? Elf. Yeah, I was watching Elf on Encore Family or something.

And to think, I could have been watching the droolable Julian McMahon. *purrrr*

12:14 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Sue, if you can catch it on the rerun this week, WATCH it!!!!

Yeah... I was all for the Dirty Job outtakes, but when they kept up with that other stuff, I was flipping, too. I wanted to see more outtakes than watch a show last night, I guess.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea baby! ;o) I can't believe Robin has not finished Season 1! Argh! And I can't remember what happens to the mean dude! Anyway, check out my blog for my review ;o)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

More than just a Happy Meal
On the cusp
The Crocodile Hunter
A heavy heart
Apparently $ 10K can buy a lot of fireworks
Perfect Post Awards - August
A few houskeeping things
TT # 8
Robin ... this one is for you!
Pass the Torch Tuesday


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button