Monday, October 30, 2006
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
The rules were bent a little for me, especially when someone told me to attempt to link Clark Gable to Kevin Bacon. I can't remember if I did it or not.
The key is: you get him linked through either A Few Good Men or JFK. There were star-studded casts in both of those movies, and if you can get a link to Kevin Costner, Tom Hanks, or Tom Cruise, you are GOLDEN.
So ... try me. Tell me someone, and I will put it in my Thursday 13 this week. That will be a fun one. If you don't give me someone, I will ask the IRL people around me. I PROMISE that I will not cheat and look on the Internet. I will have Ace attest to my honesty. Promise. I have played this game with him at 2 in the morning when we can't get to sleep and we have run out of television theme songs to sing and bug the crap out of one another with.
So back to Clark Gable... let's see if I can do it.
1. Clark Gable to Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind (because I do not know of any other CG movies)
2. Vivien Leigh to Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire (don't ask HOW I remember this one!)
3. Marlon Brando to Val Kilmer in that GOSH-FORSAKEN horrid movie of The Island of Dr. Moreau .... shudder
4. Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise in Top Gun (see it ALL boils down to those biggies)
5. Tom Cruise to Kevin Bacon in A Few Good Men
I think that is how I did it at Crop a Doodle Do... or maybe I cheated and went through television to get there. I can't remember.
So ... try me. And I will put it in my TT for this week.
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Being a Kid