Wednesday, November 15, 2006
TT # 18
13 Random Thoughts Coming from My Brain Tonight
2. CRAP! Next Monday we take off for our whirlwind tour of Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
3. CRAP! I haven't started packing for that whirlwind tour.
4. CRAP! I turn 37 on the 27th! Thank goodness I am not sharing my birthday with the turkey this year. I was actually born on T-day in 1969. At lunch. My brother still holds it against me that (1) I was the reason he got no turkey that year and (2) I wasn't a boy.
5. I need to buy Robin's daughter's birthday present for Saturday.
6. I need to make brownies and chocolate chip cookies for the trip next week.
7. Why does my choir director hate me so? I can sing. Really, I can. I have a decent voice. So why is it ALWAYS the Jim, Leann and Wendy show? WHY?!?!?!
8. Man I can't wait until Ace returns with that sundae from Friendlys.
9. CRAP! I didn't get out to get any pumpkin bars at the Cafe tonight at church.
10. I wonder how Mini Martha did on her first Pampered Chef party tonight? I wonder if Mini Martha (AKA my vegan sister) will serve meat at these parties?
11. I wonder if my BIL found the long, lost mortally wounded deer today.
12. Where is Ace with that sundae?
13. I MUST remember to pack underwear for myself on this trip.
Happy TT to everyone! I will not be up next week because we will be in Tennessee, oohing and aahing over one of the cousin's new babies, and asking the other cousin if she is having morning sickness yet. That and corraling my kids, getting ready to use the excuses of "she's just really tired" or "it takes a while for the Drammamine to wear off, so he will be like that for a while" or "it must be allergies."
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Please welcome my new roomie for the week!