Thursday, January 11, 2007
TT # 25
Thirteen Random Thoughts
1. Man ... Ohio State sure SUCKED Monday night. I can't believe they lost like that!
2. I wonder when my niece is going to go into labor? And I wonder how far she will make it without medication. And I wonder how big he will be?
3. WHY do I have to have at least ONE child who, on a daily basis, tells me that their stomach hurts? Just now, the Queen informed me that her tummy "feels funny" and isn't sure if it is the BAD funny feeling. Oh joy. PLEASE let it be hunger pains.
4. I need to find another job. I keep getting these subtle hints that it is time to move on... the most recent: me dropping the ball on getting to a training session in 2006 for this huge deal of where the company is going. Yeah. I MESSED up and didn't get my session scheduled, thinking they were going to offer something this year. So I get a phone call from the manager yesterday afternoon.... such a LOVELY feeling. Seriously. Even though I love the flexibility of this job, I don't think I am pulled together enough to work at home.
5. I need to prepare for the class I am teaching tonight. Hmmm.... how to order a pizza when you need to study for a test and don't have time to make dinner? That could take about 20-25 minutes of class time ... go through the coupons, look at the pizza joints in the phone book, call around to see who has the best delivery time ... I might be on to a lesson plan here!
6. Why can't I have the time and money to do EXACTLY what I WANT to do, as opposed to working like a dog to do all the things I HAVE to do? I know that we all have responsibilities. Don't get me wrong ... I am not whining because I don't want those responsibilities. But it just seems that there are people out there who are doing exactly what they want, having fun at it, and getting PAID for it! I was reading Donna Downey's blog this morning ... case in point, not only for her, but for the owner of the scrapbook store that is pictured on Donna's blog.
7. Am I just lazy for not realizing my dreams and aspirations? Or am I just scared? Or a little of both?
8. Oh CRAP! I think we have to start selling Girl Scout cookies pretty soon!
9. I have a wonderful husband. He has really pulled a lot of weight around here so I could teach this class at night. Thanks, Ace!
10. Maybe I should schedule some dental appointments before I get fired. See # 4.
11. I wonder how Jacque's mom is?
12. I need to mail out some books today. Dude. This is turning into a to-do list, isn't it?
13. I suppose I should ship this yarn out to my aunt in Chicago as opposed to letting it sit on top of my monitor, staring at me in the face.
You all have a great Thursday! Love to each and every one of you!
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
What a nerd!