Monday, March 12, 2007
Been Tagged ... What Meredith Needs
So Robin tagged me on the "Meredith needs" Google search fun. You KNOW there is going to be some McDreamy/Meredith comment in here, don't you? You are right... keep reading.
1. Meredith needs to mind her own business. Oh my gosh. This couldn't be MORE true.
2. Meredith needs written and oral communication skills, too. I don't need no help with them thar words, dog.
3. I think that Mcdreamy and Meredith needs to get back together There you go. I told you there would be at least ONE in here.
4. And in the same post ... i think Meredith needs to stop whinning though..... says my husband.
5. Ah yes ... Meredith needs to be given medication throughout the day and preferably in the form of a Corona with lime.
6. Meredith needs to be turned twice after she is put in bed at 9pm Just twice?
7. Meredith needs to be supervised in the classroom because she is constantly running with scissors.
8. Meredith needs a new facility specifically designed for continuing education, including a teaching auditorium, seminar rooms, multi-media equipped and don't we all?
9. Meredith needs a day off Amen, Google. Amen.
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Who's your daddy?