Wednesday, March 28, 2007
TT # 33
One of the things we loved to do in law school was listen to bad lawyer jokes ... you know the ones ... why don't sharks eat lawyers? professional courtesy. But the best ones were hearing about the awful lawsuits that were brought, or the questions that have been asked that should never have even been put on ANY record.
In honor of my profession, I bring you
Thirteen Funny Things In Which the Lawyers Looked Like Idiots!
2. Q: What happened then?
3. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?
4. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
5. Q: She had three children, right?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7.Q: I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture?
8. Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
9. Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
10. Do you have any children or anything of that kind?
11. Was that the same nose you broke as a child?
12. Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
13.You don't know what it was, and you didn't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.