Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nosey kids

Queen Bee is the NOSIEST kid around. My other blog ... the ruse for my inlaws ... I was just updating it, and she stood there and said "HEY" when I mentioned that she was bored yesterday. It drives me INSANE when she HAS to be in EVERY conversation. Ace and I will try to have a conversation about adult things, and there is Queenie with her nose right in it. It pisses me off to NO end.

And let me just tell you that if this child expects me to be her entertainment the ENTIRE FREAKING summer, there will be a traffic death about mid-June when I have thrown myself out in front of the next passing truck. Yesterday, she and the Door Man went with my Dad to the Memorial Day parade. They came home, and we immediately got in the van to go see Ace at his store. We went out to eat, and then came home. Put the Chandelier Monkey down for her nap, and then it started. It was 95 degrees out yesterday and I wasn't getting anything out that remotely resembled water fun, so I kept them inside for the heat of the afternoon.

I'm BORED. What can I do?

Well, you can fold those three baskets of laundry there.

NO! I don't want to do that.

Well, you can clean your room.

NO! I don't want to do that, either.

Don't ask me what you can do then... go FIND SOMEthing to do.

10 minutes later:

I'M BORED!

God give me the strength to make it through this summer. Seriously. Yes, she will be signed up for a few things, but not the WHOLE SUMMER!

And don't even get me started on that God-forsaken pool across the river from us.

Can we go? Can we go? Can we go? Can we go?

NO NO NO NO and NOOOOOOO!!!!!

So as soon as the Monkey was up from her nap, I decided to take them outside for a few minutes.

Guess what I heard about 10 minutes into being outside?

Can I go in?

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

BINGO, my ass
B-9 BINGO!
Apparently in some circles, my name is mud...
As we get ready for our upcoming garage sale....
Separated at birth
Do you know what drives me batty?
Oh Queenie....
In need of Extreme Makeover:Home Edition
Ah yes... summer in my hometown
What a wonderful day


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button