Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Two more days
Two more days .... in two more days ....
- I will have a second grader living in my house
- I will be a MOTHER of a second grader and a Kindergartner
- I will have a child who is one day away from her third birthday
- I will be one day away from having crazed garage sale freaks standing in my driveway at 6 am, watching me fight my FIL for that last drop of coffee in the pot
- I will have the joy of hosting my MIL and FIL in my 1100 s.f. house
- I will be drunk by Friday morning
- I will have wanted to quit my full-time job
- I will be two days closer to a whole new blog look (keep an eye out ... it's gonna be COOL! Thanks to Karen from Troll Baby Graphics for imbibing my crazy concepts and ideas!)
But right now, I must shower and get myself ready for the onslaught of the day to come. Peace out!
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
One week away from people looking at me crazily
Good f'ing riddance, my arch nemesis!
I think I want May back
I think he is a glutton for punishment
Hell hath no fury like an insured scorned
BINGO, my ass