Saturday, November 18, 2006

PPP Love

About a month ago, I was reading one of Kailani's entries at The Pink Diary where she talked about PayPerPost, a site for consumer generated advertising. I had heard of it, but didn't think too much about it. But after reading Kailani's story about how she had used the money she had earned to buy one of her girls some books, I thought "what the hey! I'll check it out."

I submitted my application, and waited to see if my blog would be approved. And I have to admit that I waited in anticipation. It didn't take long for them to approve it; I was just over-excited about it, I guess.

So once I was approved, I started looking at the opportunities. I have already taken part in a few, and they have been FUN! It really is easy, and you can choose what you want to talk about, and you can do it in any manner that you like. I like to look for things that I want to do, not things that I feel like I have to do.

It has been fun, and I find myself checking once a day to see what new opportunities that might be out there. I figure if someone doesn't want to read about it, they don't have to read my blog that day. I am not going to go hog wild with it ... it will fit my needs.

And I need to decide where I am going to spend that money .... new yarn? A new magazine subscription? Some new scrapbooking need? Or that mixer.... hmmmmmm.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, can I make enought to buy a new roof next summer..
ugh...
good news of the day...just what you want your hubby to announce right before you leave for vacation, one month before Christmas..
see you later..

11:41 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

HA! Ummmm.... if you bust a move, you might be able to raise some money for it!

See you soon!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you need that mixer.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still rooting for the mixer.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will never make us millionaires but the extra cash couldn't hurt! Good luck!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Janean said...

Hi, went there and signed up. THey wanted your email address as a referral...but I just put in your blog URL. Hope it gets you some kind of "credit".
Speaking of mixers...I wouldn't mind having one of those as well! :D
Maybe I'll earn enough off PPP to get my own sometime before retirement age. LOL

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

Speedy Delivery
TT # 18
Please welcome my new roomie for the week!
The Vegan and the Hunter
Like my doll?
The Bottom of the Story
T Minus Nine Days And Counting
Magazines
Ticked or not?
A week without Thursday Thirteen


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button