Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Six Weird Things About Me
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I have this huge fear of people running straight at me, especially when it is dark in the house. I used to wear contacts, and when I took them out, I could see nothing but fuzz. So when I would be asleep on the couch (if a kid had kicked me out of bed, or the husband's snoring did), I would be in that half-asleep mode and think that someone had broken into our house, and I would open my eyes in my dream, and the person would run straight at me. But I never was able to see their face. I still have this dream and fear.
2. I have what is not politically correctly called Indian Rubberman Syndrome. This means that my joints, especially in my ankles, are really elastic. I can walking along, step on something, and fall down because my ankle gave way. It is rather embarassing ... especially when I go all the way down. In the mall.
3. I can't stand things on skin. Like cracks or gashes. Anything that looks like it is too symmetrical FREAKS me out! Yuck. I would never make it in the healthcare industry.
4. I can't stand holes in things. See # 3. My Dad has this clock thing that a friend of his made for him. It has these little holes in it (it is the type of wood he used), and I can't stand to look at it. Yuck again. I have to turn it to the back so I don't look at the holes. My Mom is the same way, mind you.
5. Some people think toadstools are enchanting. I think they are disgusting. I can't stand something that comes from nature that looks that perfect. Man. I'm getting the heebie jeebies right now thinking about it.
6. I cried when my mother sold her 1978 poop brown Volvo. Stood on the CORNER and
I now tag: Robin, Maggie, Kelly, Bellezza, Jenn, and Awesome Mom!
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
ONE more Thanksgiving story, and I promise to stop...