Wednesday, December 20, 2006
TT # 22
|Thirteen Reasons Why A Christmas Story Is MUCH Better Than Its A Wonderful Life|
The Pink Bunny Costume.
The Leg Lamp
You'll shoot your eye out, kid. Ho. Ho. HO.
6. Now you can take a vacation to the house. It's like a pilgrimage.
7. Randy eats like my kids.
8. We would all like to beat the sh** out of the local bully, and you don't get to see anything like that in It's A Wonderful Life (all right ... Ace just told me that George Bailey does get punched out in a bar ... not the same thing, though.)
9. 24 hour marathon on TBS keeps us company while we wrap presents. It really has become a Christmas tradition for us.
10. Jingle Berls on a one horsey open sleigh.
11. Randy in his snow suit. "Come on, guys... wait up." A popped tick. Priceless.
12. Sums abitches. Bumpises. Our favorite phrase around here. But not around the kids, of course.
13. Deck the Harls with boughs of Horr-ee .. Fa ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
Just how I feel
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas?
I'm singing in the shower ...and in the kitchen......
American Greetings Calendar
Good idea or bad?
I wish I knew how to quit you
A sign of great things to come?
Admiral Adama ... yougotanylipgloss?