Monday, January 22, 2007

Soap Opera News

When Queen Bee was newborn, I started watching The Young and the Restless at 9 in the morning. Queen would be doing the newborn sleeping thing, and I would lie down on the couch and intend to sleep.

But then Victoria became pregnant. And she went into premature labor. And she and Cole cried and cried when they mourned the loss of their newborn daughter. And I cried. I cried my eyes out because I couldn't imagine the sheer amount of grief that they were feeling.

And then I remembered... it is a tv show. But man, I was hooked.

And I became a Y&R addict for quite some time. However, I have fallen away from the storylines because Blue's Clues takes precedence.

But now there is a new site that is about 6 months old where I can get Soap Opera Updates on Y&R and General Hospital!!!

Oh another vice to add to my computer time...

This is a paid advertisement for PayPerPost.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant, I refused to start watching soaps because I know how addictive they can be. When I was in college, I used to have to record all the ones I missed!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately I just couldn't get into daytime soaps. But I have this horrible love of witches and watch everything that has anything to do with them whenever it is one. I've seen every episode of Charmed at least twice and movies...oh, movies.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That is the way I am with Days of our Lives. Hooked I tell ya.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

Ah yes ... winter is here
Easin' like Sunday morning...
Ever feel like a raging mommy?
A Valentine's Day Event
So Sorry
Pardon me if I don't believe you
Do you REALLY want to know how your driving is?
Nope ... nothing scintillating yet
Such an exciting weekend
Welcome Aboard


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button