Friday, May 11, 2007

They say its his birthday

Na na na na na ... Tomorrow is Ace's birthday. And I think a certain blog reader has a birthday soon (or has already had? .. Robin, when IS your birthday so I can mark it in my calendar and then completely forget about it).

Ace has been getting up every morning to run. He is getting himself ready for a certain something that I won't reveal until he's ready to go. He drags his butt out of bed at 5:15 every morning, makes my coffee, and then heads out the door for some self-flagellation. I admire him. I'm still sawing logs (most mornings ... not today) when he returns. He feels invigorated. I feel lethargic.

So tomorrow is THE day.

I have a few things that I need to finish up today. Like get his present. Get the kids' presents for him. Get him a card. Get him a cake. Make reservations for tomorrow night. Square things away with my babysitters (AKA my parents). But other than that, I'm pretty much done.

So in keeping with Southern-speak tradition in honor of Ace, y'all have a good Friday, ya hear?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Ace
Happy birthday to Ace
Happy birthday dear Ace..
Happy birthday to Ace
(and many more..)
tell him to run by and get my butt out of bed so I can start exercising again.
Yes, got one coming up myself..
May 21
so not happy about it either!!!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ace!

And Happy Mother's Day, Maniac!

I hope you all have a great weekend.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

and another thing...
Fog Throws a Cog in the Works
Guess what I missed last night?
Something has to give
Don't you take that tone with me!
Our Daily Dose of Inspiration
Daily Docket Doozie
A Weekend of Memories
Family by fate, friends by choice blah blah blah w...
443 posts?


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button