Saturday, December 30, 2006
Do you know me?
I have been tagged by Local Girl at An Island Life to tell you five things that you don't know about me. Being a person who wears everything on her sleeve, it might be a little difficult to come up with something... but here goes!
- I have a debilitating fear of spiders. Yes, arachnophobia. I hate them. They give me the creeps, and I am always afraid that they are hanging over my head.
- In 1989, I was crowned a local beauty queen. Proud moment there.
- My hip was dislocated at birth, and now I face imminent hip replacement surgery.
- I knew I would have three children.
- Although I went to law school, I never wanted to be an attorney. And I still don't.
So there you go ... some very interesting pieces of information about me. And now I tag Robin, the Mind, Kelly, and Maggie! Have fun, ladies!
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
I love carrots
ob·ses·sion - noun - 1. the domination of one's th...
Baby Jane says...
TT # 23
My new roommate
Kudos to Ace
And you can take THAT to the bank
Let's break out those MLK decorations!
Merry Christmas From The Knitting Maniac Seeing a...