Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My cool find

I was reading someone's blog, who had mentioned the ReviewMe site. I signed up for it, but haven't gotten any bites on reviews. BUT I did get paid $ 20 for writing about the site in the first place, and that still sits in my PayPal. I am saving it for a rainy day, or a scrapbook retreat, whichever comes first. But now, my dearest friend Robin has informed me that our girls' kids' choir is having a performance on the Sunday of CKU, which is a total bummer.

Ok. How is it that I digress the way I do? This morning, another friend and I were talking on the phone, and we were having respective issues with our kids, having to tell the other to hold on a minute at least 2 or 3 times a piece. I said "if anyone ever listened in on our conversations, they would probably run into the street screaming 'THE INSANITY!'"

Because this is how my brain works...

I came on here to spread the word about this place ... www.mrcheapstuff.com.

This isn't a paid plug. This is actually me wanting to say something about a site, and totally forgetting to do that every time I post something.

They have different coupons on there, plus they have freebies.

So far, I have scored two packs of Playtex tampons (I ain't too proud to boast about free feminine hygiene products, ok?), a kick-a** Gillette Sensor razor from CVS with coupons on the blades (and we're not talking a disposable here, ladies and gents ... it is the real deal ... I had told my sister that if I had been smarter, I would have wrapped it up for Ace for Christmas and smiled when he thanked me profusely for spending that money on him for a new razor with FIVE cutting blades!), and a sample of Pepcid Complete (which came in handy last week after my dinner at a local pizza joint whose pepperoni is notorious for giving me the worst heartburn ever ... it knocked out that heartburn in five seconds flat. It almost caused me to purchase more, but when I saw that the Pepcid Complete was $ 4.50 for EIGHT tablets, I reached for the 100 count Wal Mart antacids, instead ... yeah. They almost got a new customer).

I have a package of Orville Redenbacher coming, plus some Pledge or Swifter duster thingies ... I think Swifter. I am having a good time on the site.

I suggest you give a whirl ... and that is my unpaid, unsolicited endorsement of Mr. Cheap Stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the plug on my site. I run www.mrcheapstuff.com and appreciate the complements. Great blog btw, I'm glad you were able to benefit from my posts.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, - Becky! 



[color=#000][b][url=http://usa-paid-surveysweirkfg.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/b][/color]

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

and I am sure there is something wrong with this a...
Obsessions Part Deux
Obsessions
Trains and various states of undress
Wouldn't this be a hoot!
Murphy's Law doesn't even cover it
The new digs!
All I want for Christmas is a cool laptop
Take a picture; it'll last longer
TT # 19


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button