Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oooooo.... I wish this had been around when I was pregnant!



I didn't come upon the world of organic food until Mini Martha went all vegan on me. But I did cloth diaper my last child and I loved EVERY. LAST. MINUTE. of it. I couldn't wait to reach for that next diaper, knowing that I wasn't filling the landfill with her diapers.

So how cool is this site: an organic baby shop. I seriously would have loved to have this resource available to me!

I know that some of the baby food makers have entered into the world of organic baby foods, but with markets nowadays really trying to focus more and more on that as a choice for their consumers, it still seems like baby foods and organic choices for your child aren't really there. And I am not the first one to admit that I would buy organic adult food and puree it to put in ice cube trays to freeze. That was my cousin, the pediatrician. Not me. I like the jars. So it is nice to see all of these choices centralized in one area.

I am going to have to forward this on to some online friends of mine who are expecting again, and I certainly will be sending this link to my niece, who is expecting her first baby at the end of January.

Oh man ... I wish I had seen this site before getting ready for my niece's shower for this weekend, too! There is a really cook pregnancy kit in there.

Well ... I will bookmark it ... because that baby won't grow up overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

Perfect timing
Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at...
My cool find
and I am sure there is something wrong with this a...
Obsessions Part Deux
Obsessions
Trains and various states of undress
Wouldn't this be a hoot!
Murphy's Law doesn't even cover it
The new digs!


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button