Wednesday, January 03, 2007

TT # 24



Thirteen Things I Need To Function Everyday


1. My family ... I know there are times when I claim that they are driving me bonkers, but I find that I miss them terribly when I am away from them, even if only for a short period of time.

2. My computer ... not only to work the full-time job that I have, but also to socialize and to (most importantly) blog. Where would I be without my blog?!!

3. My coffee ... Ace has actually learned to make my coffee (he drinks none) and it has been nice to have him bring in my morning cup of Joe.

4. My coffee creamer ... it can be any brand, as long as it is hazelnut.

5. My AM radio show in the morning ... I love to listen to it while I work. It makes me feel all grown up!

6. My friends ... they keep me grounded and they help maintain my sanity.

7. My sister ... I talk to her on a daily basis, and I need her as a sounding board, and she needs me.

8. My knitting ... I knit Every. Single. Day. Every day. Seriously. I am a junkie.

9. This kind of goes hand in hand with # 2, but my Road Runner cable modem access ... I would literally pull all of the remaining hair out of my head if I had dial up. Remember THAT dinosaur?

10. My shower ... some can go without them and look abfab. Me, not so much. I can't stand myself.

11. Pepsi ... yes. I am addicted. Literally addicted to the stuff. The kids make fun of me that I have to have it. Yeah... so what?

12. My Birkenstocks ... love them. Can't live without them.

13. The telephone ... I need it. I don't answer it all the time, but I love it.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


23 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy TT! I am with you on the shower. And how sweet of your man to bring you coffee? I think that's incredibly romantic and I'm jealous.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Rashenbo said...

I have to have my music juke box playing... but I never listen to AM. Just don't have good stations round here. I love Coke... I could drink a six pack a day... but I've just written off soda for this year. I'm just going to allow myself diet coke every now and then for a treat... :)

Nice list. Thank you for sharing.

Happy T13.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Mine makes the coffee here too!
Of course he drinks it also, and I told him it was in the bible that he had to make coffee...
He says oh yeah where?
I said He brews...tee hee
Happy Thursday!
Mine is up 2

11:42 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

I'm with you on the shower issue, I don't wake up until the water's running.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy TT. I agree with most of them!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Janean said...

I stole your idea...I hope you don't mind.
But I gave you credit! :D
I love Pepsi, too...but I can't drink it since my Gastric Bypass. Arrgh!
And if I had Birks...they'd be ON MY LIST.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Janean said...

I stole your idea...I hope you don't mind.
But I gave you credit! :D
I love Pepsi, too...but I can't drink it since my Gastric Bypass. Arrgh!
And if I had Birks...they'd be ON MY LIST.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even remember the last time I listened to AM radio. I don't think I'd even know what station to tune into! LOL!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy TT. Fabulous list. I love it. I can't live without having some music playing somewhere and I have a radio in almost every room in the house.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Family can't shoot 'em Can't live without them. :)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. I cannot go without a shower either.

Oh, and I so must have a computer that I actually ordered myself a laptop and I'm dreaming of blogging from bed. Or the La-Z-Boy.

Mine's up!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Its amazing how everyone in the end needs all the same things to exist

1:04 PM  
Blogger Christie O. said...

i'm off soda, but i can't live without my morning cup of coffee! it's just bad news before coffee! great list, happy tt!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Nice List!

Happy TT!

Mine is up!


Sunflower

1:49 PM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

I have to agree with you on family, coffee, Birkenstocks, and I am really trying to kick my Coke habit. I adore the stuff, which is so bad for me, but the fizzy sweetness with lots of ice IS an addiction. If only it weren't so caloric! To add to your list, I would also have to put my red lipstick.

1:49 PM  
Blogger N. Mallory said...

The doctors have switched me to Pepsi One, but I'm clinging desperately to that daily dose of caffeine... I'm with you...even if it's without sugar...and my coffee is without caffeine or sugar these days.

My shower radio gets NPR which is FM. Does that count?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was hilarious - I too need my pepsi , my shower, my computer... all the things to get to move

5:41 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Yea,I can't live without my Dr. Pepper. Sad but true. It's good to appreciate friends and family and know that you can rely on them. :)

My 13 are up.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late than never..
um you forgot Mod Podge and your tie-dyes :)
Great idea for a list..I don't know if there are 13 things that are the same for me every single day!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Ah yes... Mod Podge and my TD! Of course. how could I forget those?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Great TT's. I can identify with lots of those, especially the computer and my family!There is only my husband and me at home now, but I have to talk to my kids or grandkids every day!

Check out my TT.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

My dad still has dial up, YIKES! It is absolute torture to use his computer! I have a not-so-secret, I'm a Coke drinker, well diet Coke anyway. Doesn't matter, since we're BSG buddies. Only 15 days to go, whoo-hoo!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

MT: I KNOW!!! I am SO STOKED! Ace even forgot when it started back up. Of course, he knew who to ask.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

Separated at Birth
Starring ... the Lip Gloss Girl
In sleep he sang to me...
Scooter's list
Do you make them?
Happy One!
Winding down the weekend/ramblings
Do you know me?
I love carrots
ob·ses·sion - noun - 1. the domination of one's th...


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button