Wednesday, January 03, 2007
TT # 24
1. My family ... I know there are times when I claim that they are driving me bonkers, but I find that I miss them terribly when I am away from them, even if only for a short period of time.
2. My computer ... not only to work the full-time job that I have, but also to socialize and to (most importantly) blog. Where would I be without my blog?!!
3. My coffee ... Ace has actually learned to make my coffee (he drinks none) and it has been nice to have him bring in my morning cup of Joe.
4. My coffee creamer ... it can be any brand, as long as it is hazelnut.
5. My AM radio show in the morning ... I love to listen to it while I work. It makes me feel all grown up!
6. My friends ... they keep me grounded and they help maintain my sanity.
7. My sister ... I talk to her on a daily basis, and I need her as a sounding board, and she needs me.
8. My knitting ... I knit Every. Single. Day. Every day. Seriously. I am a junkie.
9. This kind of goes hand in hand with # 2, but my Road Runner cable modem access ... I would literally pull all of the remaining hair out of my head if I had dial up. Remember THAT dinosaur?
10. My shower ... some can go without them and look abfab. Me, not so much. I can't stand myself.
11. Pepsi ... yes. I am addicted. Literally addicted to the stuff. The kids make fun of me that I have to have it. Yeah... so what?
12. My Birkenstocks ... love them. Can't live without them.
13. The telephone ... I need it. I don't answer it all the time, but I love it.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Separated at Birth