Wednesday, February 14, 2007
TT # 28
2. Those Asian Dumplings at Ruby Tuesday's ... really can't have the whole plate anymore, dork.
3. WW makes a yummy little lemon snack cake. That I could eat the whole box of. In one sitting. Note to self: don't buy those again.
4. Exercise... really need to do it.
5. My children ask me about EVERYthing that I am doing ... Mommy, are you on Weight Watchers? What are you eating? Where is your black case? Why aren't you writing anything down? There should be points given to a person when they have to deal with that many questions just the first day on program.
6. My body hasn't been miraculously replaced with Barbie's yet ... I was expecting that on my first day back OP.
7. Although I think the points I have are a lot, the things I like to eat consume a LOT of those points.
8. Really... no more bacon and egg breafasts for me anymore. No more. That is a splurge. Read that, Ace? NO more.
9. Afer a while, a tangerine looks like chocolate.
10. Never again will I start this program on Valentine's Day.
10. # 2 ... I almost didn't record the sheer amount of points I consumed tonight for dinner. Then I realized that I needed to... for my own sake.
11. No matter how many times I hear it, this isn't a DIET. I have to tell myself that it isn't a diet. It is a change of life. Right? Right. I think so.
12. 10 points should be given, per child, per day, who have been in my house due to school closings .. so that should give me ... oh... 80 points.
13. I WILL do this. I WILL do it. I WILL I WILL I WILL!!! center>
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Snow Emergency Etiquette