Monday, June 11, 2007
Summer Vacation Checklist
2. Mom losing her mind .... check
3. Mom finds out that a really awesome, wonderful, kind, considerate and kick-a$$ friend, who is just as mired in the 1980s as Mom, is moving away soon, probably within a month .... check
4. MIL already nagging for us to figure out a time when we can make a trip down to the backwoods of KY where there is NOTHING for my kids to do ... not even enough room to look around outside without Mom's fear that one or all of the kids will roll down the hill of he** .... check
5. Need to look into a Rx for valium for # 4 .... not done yet
6. Child who ran around all day yesterday outside on her aunt's five plus acres of land up at the crack-a$$ of dawn just to show her mother that there is a green stain on her now favorite hoochie mama white tanktop with silver sequins purchased by her nana .... check
It is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG summer.
Labels: summer vacation
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.