Thursday, December 07, 2006
TT # 20
| Thirteen Things Running Through My Head Tonight|
1. WHY does everyone have a cold? They are driving me INSANE! (I'm not one of the sickos, if you can't tell)
2. I have too much to do next week. I have something EVERY single night next week. WHEN am I going to get my work done? And it is too late to take vacation days.
3. I GET TO GO TO CKU IN APRIL!!!! Woo HOO!
4. Robin sure does have a nice husband.
5. I have a pretty nice husband, too. You should have heard him when he dropped his Coke down the basement stairs, though. He rarely swears ... tonight was a banner night for swearing.
6. CRAP! Christmas is less than 20 days away now. Where did all that time go?
7. I don't think I will be able to knit four pairs of felted mocs, a pair of pants, finish up a pair of pants, knit two hats, a pair of leg warmers, and finish an octopus before Christmas. Do you?
8. Why is it ALWAYS so cold in our bedroom?
9. Why does the Monkey have to start taking on the traits of a smart aleck? You should have seen her in KinderChoir tonight. Ugh!
10. UGH! We have a KinderChoir performance on Sunday. It was different being the observer; now I am semi-responsible for whether Little Jimmy is going to pick his nose all the way through the performance.
11. CRAP! I have to finish planning stuff for my niece's baby shower this weekend. Great.
12. I need to get a new sound machine/clock radio. I think I fried it ... when it doesn't tell time but just emits that green light that has all the numbers lit on it, I think that is a good sign. But the sounds still work. That reminds me of the line in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when the state trooper pulls them over after their car caught fire ...
Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going. But the radio sure does work.
13. I need to go to bed. I should have gone to bed over an hour ago and skipped Top Chef. I really liked the person who was booted. And that challenge... PUHLEASE! That was the ultimate of unfair.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
Oooooo.... I wish this had been around when I was ...
Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at...
My cool find
and I am sure there is something wrong with this a...
Obsessions Part Deux
Trains and various states of undress
Wouldn't this be a hoot!
Murphy's Law doesn't even cover it