Thursday, December 07, 2006

TT # 20

Thirteen Things Running Through My Head Tonight


1. WHY does everyone have a cold? They are driving me INSANE! (I'm not one of the sickos, if you can't tell)

2. I have too much to do next week. I have something EVERY single night next week. WHEN am I going to get my work done? And it is too late to take vacation days.

3. I GET TO GO TO CKU IN APRIL!!!! Woo HOO!

4. Robin sure does have a nice husband.

5. I have a pretty nice husband, too. You should have heard him when he dropped his Coke down the basement stairs, though. He rarely swears ... tonight was a banner night for swearing.

6. CRAP! Christmas is less than 20 days away now. Where did all that time go?

7. I don't think I will be able to knit four pairs of felted mocs, a pair of pants, finish up a pair of pants, knit two hats, a pair of leg warmers, and finish an octopus before Christmas. Do you?

8. Why is it ALWAYS so cold in our bedroom?

9. Why does the Monkey have to start taking on the traits of a smart aleck? You should have seen her in KinderChoir tonight. Ugh!

10. UGH! We have a KinderChoir performance on Sunday. It was different being the observer; now I am semi-responsible for whether Little Jimmy is going to pick his nose all the way through the performance.

11. CRAP! I have to finish planning stuff for my niece's baby shower this weekend. Great.

12. I need to get a new sound machine/clock radio. I think I fried it ... when it doesn't tell time but just emits that green light that has all the numbers lit on it, I think that is a good sign. But the sounds still work. That reminds me of the line in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when the state trooper pulls them over after their car caught fire ...

Do you have any idea how fast you were going?

Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going. But the radio sure does work.

13. I need to go to bed. I should have gone to bed over an hour ago and skipped Top Chef. I really liked the person who was booted. And that challenge... PUHLEASE! That was the ultimate of unfair.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



17 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Now really...what's a kids' program without someone picking their nose? 'Tis the season...

Happy TT!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our bedroom is so cold too. It's the only room in that house that is. Then when my husband gets home from work and comes to bed he has to turn the ceiling fan back on. Ugh!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Great TT :)

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm..since I had to get up and cut more Mary bodies...(!) I am not 13'ing today...
so tired..........
Patrick is nice to, cracks me up, him swearing. I have to hear that sometime. Yes, my hubby is extra nice these days....don't worry, it will cost me :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

i wish i knew why i had this cold. if i could find who passed on their germs, i'd kick their butt! I'll try not to sniffle and annoy you. :)

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time flies ..so little time, so many things to do...I guess you should make a list (oh you just did), maybe a time table??

Good Luck

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief! You really do have some sort of electronic black thumb, don't you? First the multiple computers, now the clock thingy and the car speedometer?

Oh, and I hate to tell you this but Little Jimmy is going to pick his nose if he wants to, regardless of what you do. So just save yourself and don't do anything that could win you $10k on AFV. LOL!

And I thought I had my hands full. Should I bow now?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Happy Thursday 13! love your list!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this great TT! Had lots of fun while reading!


Happy TT from Germany,
S.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

oh thanks for visiting my blog! You're a law student too - or are you graduated? Please do visit again.. I need all the help I can get. It's a jungle out there :)

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun list! Happy TT

10:35 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

EofOr ... I graduated in 1996. I work from home for a legal research/information provider.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Great list! You were just all over the place huh? Happy Thursday!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember once when my husband carried 4 cans of coke all balancing on top each other down the stairs. I told him not to do it. Did he listen? NO! They fell the exploded everywhere! Why doesn't he listen?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Janean said...

Seems you are having a major challenge with "Crap!" around your house. :D
Try to keep your holiday spirit anyway.

And picking the nose isn't so bad...if it's someone elses kid. :D

9:09 PM  
Blogger Janean said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 PM  
Blogger tiggerprr said...

Ugh...Christmas IS less than 20 days away. :/ I have so much to do.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

Oooooo.... I wish this had been around when I was ...
Perfect timing
Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at...
My cool find
and I am sure there is something wrong with this a...
Obsessions Part Deux
Obsessions
Trains and various states of undress
Wouldn't this be a hoot!
Murphy's Law doesn't even cover it


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button