Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Feast # 3



Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?


I would love for my home phone to be able to identify every single caller that comes in audibly, like a cell phone. We used to have a phone that would recognize phone numbers, and it would pop on and say who it was (in my voice, of course). I would like to have a phone with different ringtones for everyone. I would have to work out a list of carefully selected tunes, but I think I would choose Fat Bottomed Girls for my Mom's ringtone. And then when she would hear my phone ring, and hear the songs I had chosen for other people, she would always wonder what her ringtone was.


Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

Sunny with a 100 percent chance of being stormy at any given moment.


Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

KNITTING, baby! Now, I am not an expert in knitting, but I feel that I have a pretty good grasp of it.


Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?

I would read every single knitting book and magazine that was out there, just so I could increase my knowledge base. Sure, I might throw in a child behavioral book in there for good measure.


Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?


It would be a totally decadent chocolate concoction that was actually chocolate, but had no calories. And I would name it "Don't Worry, This Won't Go to Your Arse, Baby!"

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you stop this? I can't get hooked on one more meme!
:)
happy friday friend, see you tonight!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

LO, Robin! SURE you can!!!! Do it. Go there and get the reminder emailed to you... DO it!!!

See you this evening. And guess what? I don't have to trek to Dayton today. Corporate told me to stay home because of the weather we have had. They didn't want me driving for something they think my manager can tell me over the phone. This has been my point for ... oh .... five months now. But now my manager is all salty that he has to do something EXTRA.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Taoknitter said...

If you're stalking, so am I! Very few people make me laugh anymore...Fat Bottom Girls...my mother would die!

By the way, what's a meme?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Ann, memes are Thursday Thirteen, Friday Feast ... lists or questions you see on other blogs and then you join to answer those questions ... that kind of thing. Make sense?

And glad to know I am not freaking you out by stalking you!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your appetizer is perfect! I'm always screening calls!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Great feast! I like your appetizer. I'd love to have a phone that verbally told me who it was! Happy Friday!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Let me know when they make that candy! Great name for it too.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lovely She, that is me!

I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.

TT # 28
Snow Emergency Etiquette
Lest you think I kid....
Peter and Paul
The Master of My Domain
Snow snow go away
My renter needs some help
Friday Feast # 2
Knock me over with a feather
TT # 27


RKWP
Christie
Aleta


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

ROFL button