Wednesday, July 19, 2006
|Thirteen of My Favorite Cereals|
I am a self-proclaimed cereal junkie. I would eat it for every meal, if someone let me. Here are a few of my faves:
2. Crunch Berries ... but you have to eat out the yellow cereal first and then eat a bowlfull of berries.
3. Cheerios. I remember when Kenner would put in the box a little pamphlet/catalogue thingy that showed all of their toys. I would sit and dream.
4. Boo Berry. Not the new kind. I hate that stuff. The kind they made in the 80s.
5. Franken Berry ... see # 4.
6. Cocoa Puffs. I ate two full bowls of this when I was in labor with Queen Bee, and then threw it all up when my water broke.
7. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. This is one my MIL got me interested in because that is all she eats.
8. Frosted Mini Wheats ... mmm... nothing like sugar on a haystack.
9. Lucky Charms ... oh yeah, baby!
10. Bran flakes. Strange amongst this sugar fest, I know.
11. Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch .... yummy goodness.
12. Apple Jacks.
13. Super Sugar Crisp. Had to end the sugar fest with the mother of all sugar-infested cereals.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
I can't believe we have the same taste
It's all in the eyes
Robert Palmer knew nothing
Good Saturday Morning
Dinner AND a movie
Before she leaves....
Thirteen Things about Me!
I have wanted to do thi...
Why family planning is not a community endeavor
Dramamine and the DVD