Thursday, January 25, 2007
TT # 26
1. My morning cup of coffee
2. Two skeins of yarn that I NEEEEEED to mail off to my aunt in Chicago.
3. Two For The Dough, by Janet Evanovich ... this goes hand in hand with my New Years resolution of reading more this year. I am one book up!
3. A bottle of hand lotion that I have had to pry from the Monkey's hands too many times to count.
4. The Man's insurance card... this is a whole other story in itself.
5. My Coffee Mate Hazelnut creamer bottle. For # 1.
6. The sugar container. Also for # 1.
A spoon. # 1 again.
8. A pair of pants that I knit for a customer that were too small for her daughter and the Monkey decided would be hers.
9. My radio.
10. A watch that has a dead battery and I can't get the back off of them. I think the Disney Store planned all of that because I have NEVER been successful at getting the back off of any of my Disney watches.
11. My digital camera.
12. A picture of me and the Man when he was about 4 months old. Love that one!
13. The jewelry box that my niece gave me for Christmas that housed three homemade necklaces. Someone has taken off with the rose that was on top, and I don't think it plays music anymore. Nothing is sacred around here.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
Do you notice a theme here?