Thursday, February 22, 2007
TT # 29
Well it appears that the higher powers are discontinuing Thursday Thirteen, and no change of hands is in the works. So I guess this is my last TT until someone purchases the rights to it, and starts it up again. It has been a lot of fun.
Thirteen of My Favorite Thursday Thirteens
1. Thirteen Things I Learned from Napoleon Dynamite
2. Thirteen of My Favorite Cereals
3. I think this was my ultimate fave of all ... Thirteen Men I Find Very Yummy ... that was the week I was featured
4. Thirteen Reasons Why Working at Cedar Point was So Much Fun
5. Thirteen Reasons Why I Love the New Battlestar Galactica
6. Thirteen Reasons Why Knitting Rocks
7. Thirteen Things for Which I Am Most Thankful
8. Thirteen Things I Like About Myself
9. Thirteen Lines from Raising Arizona
10. Thirteen Songs That Hold Memories for Me
11. This one was a labor of love ... Thirteen Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
12. Thirteen Nice Things About My Work Computer Crashing
13. Thirteen Jobs I Have HadGet the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Labels: final Thursday Thirteen, meme, the best of
I'm a mom of three peeps ... Queen Bee, The Door Man, and the Chandelier Monkey, and wife to Ace, the Helpful Hardware Man. I created this space to get away from the people known as my inlaws, and because life with three kids and a hubby is all Unexplored Territory.
The nine-year-old who seems to be growing older every minute, has an opinion and a comment for everything, and has a true servant's heart.
The seven-year-old who loves the organization of things, will someday be someone's therapist because of his kind soul, and will more than likely be living with us until he is 40 years old.
The five-year-old with the 13-year-old attitude, who has a dictator's personality, asks you to watch her all the time and say "hold on" to keep your attention, and will someday come home on the back of some dude's motorcycle with 10 tatts and a body piercing or two.
The man of the house, the fixer of things, the winner of prizes, and the only person in his family to escape the South.
Do you think the Monkey needs this?
Thank you, Valentine
Remedial Email Reading 101
Hurry Up, Abe ... George is having a Global Teleco...
Hey if you aren't doing anything on this Sunday af...
Are you a fun person?
My new renter
Friday Feast # 3
TT # 28
Snow Emergency Etiquette